- This solar windmill is a DIY product. It uses low-light amorphous silicon solar wafers as power source. The product is divided into three parts: the base, the connecting rod and the fan blade.
- Under indoor lighting, solar cells convert light energy into electrical energy to drive the blades to spin; simple and smooth overall shape; it works better in places where the indoor light is slightly stronger;
- The product is vivid, novel, and stylish. It completely relies on solar energy for direct drive, energy saving and environmental protection.
- Can be used for student’s teaching, entertaining, and as a crafts and display supplies;
- Take out the base and put it on the tabletop;
- Then insert the conversion plug of the lower part of the connecting rod on the base shaft;
- Finally, connect the fan blade on the shaft protruding from the fan box, and the solar windmill is completed.
- Windmill base size: 140 x 95 x 20mm/5.51 x 3.74 x 0.79″
- Windmill rod: 260mm/10.2″
- Fan: 100mm/3.94″
- Product net weight: 152g